3.3.10

You would not believe your eyes If ten million fireflies Lit up
the world as I fell asleep Cause they fill the open air And leave
teardrops everywhere You'd think me rude, but I Would just
stand and stare. I'd like to make myself believe That planet
Earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd Rather stay awake
when I'm asleep, Cause everything is never as it seems.
Cause I'd get a thousand hugs From ten thousand lightening
bugs As they tried to teach me how to dance. A foxtrot above
my head, A sock-hop beneath my bed, The disco ball is just
hanging by a thread.
I'd like to make myself believe That planet Earth turns slowly.
It's hard to say that I'd Rather stay awake when I'm asleep,
Cause everything is never as it seems. Leave my door open
just a crack. Cause I feel like such an insomniac. Why do I tire of
counting sheep? When I'm far too tired to fall asleep To ten
million fireflies. I'm weird, cause I hate goodbyes I got misty
eyes as they said farewell. But I'll know where several are
If my dreams get real bizarre Cause I saved a few,
And I keep them in a jar.